Warranty is for Engine & Gearbox, Back To Base Only as stated below.
Oil pump, Crankshaft, Big end bearings, Main bearings, Thrust Bearings, Camshaft & foliowers, Valves and valve guides, Pistons,Gudgeon pins, Piston Rings, Con rods, Cylinder head, Distributor Drive, Oil Seals and gaskets, Clutch when affected by oil leaks.
All internal components including – Main shaft, Lay gear, All gears, Synchro-hub assemblies, Baulk rings, Needle rollers, Bearings, Oil seals and gaskets. Excluding all external linkage.
.Gearbox (Automatic, incl. automated manual Gearboxes)
Oil pumps, Bands , Torque convertor , Valve block housing, Governor valve, Oil Seals and Gaskets , Speedo drive, but excluding all electrical parts & external linkage. Speedo drive, but excluding all electrical parts & external linkage.
. Oil Seals & Gaskets applicable for vehicles under 100,000 miles ONLY.
Any of warranty work to be carried out by Seller on ”Back to Base” Basis , it is buyers responsibility to return vehicle to seller without causing more damage if warranty work is required and it is buyers responsibility to arrange their own transport if needed .
Any warranty related work expenses that been carried out elsewhere will not be covered by seller.
We deliver nationwide at the cost of £3 per mile ,minimum of £50.
Deposit is not refundable in the event that the customer is withdrawing from contract and deciding not to pay the remaining balance.
- Admin fee applies only for external finance vehicles . External finance Admin fee is £199.
- Returns will only be accepted if the car develops a mechanical fault. As we make sure that we make the car as presentable as possible, returns on the basis of cosmetics and electric issues will not be acceptable.
- It is buyers responsibility to return vehicle to seller without causing more damage .
- Upon vehicle Return / Collection vehicle must be in the same condition it was delivered, any damage , modifications or alterations otherwise we will not accept vehicle back for a full refund.
- Refunds will be issued within 14 Calendar Days .
- Refunds may be subject to deductions for any diminished value in the vehicle, resulting from your excessive handling of them and an excess mileage, charge of £1.5/mile will be levied for any mileage over 100 miles within the 14 days.
- Once you have confirmed to us that the contract is cancelled you will not use the vehicle but remain liable to ensure that is taxed and insured until it is returned or collected.
- Consumer Rights return In the event that you have a valid reason to return the vehicle under your consumer rights, we reserve the right to deduct a reason-able sum of money for the usage of the vehicle and any failure to keep it in good repair and condition. Our policy is to charge £1 per mile for each mile covered since the date of sale, along with the cost of any estimate for re-pairs required due to any damage to the vehicle (e.g. interior and exterior) that was caused whilst in your possession/ownership
- Delivery charges are non-refundable
- Courtesy Vehicles
- Seller does not provide courtesy vehicles, recovery services , nor covering any travel expenses
This Cancellation Clause Does Not Affect Any Separate Rights Given To You In The Consumers Rights Act 2015 Or The Sale Of Goods Act 1979 (as amended )During These Tough Times Our Team Will Deliver As Much Hassle Free Service As Possible.
Please read full Terms & Conditions